Friday 28 January 2011

♥ ♥ Vintage Love ♥ ♥

My little Etsy shop grows and grows: I've had superb hunting this week and found some splendours. I wish I could keep them all but there just isn't any space what with my lust for vintage homewares (especially teapots) and the Boy's growing expertise in upholstery and generally rescuing unloved furniture..

A quick round up, then, of my absolute favourites:


 Don't you just love this? It so cool and stylish, even without a classic camera inside.


This one breaks my heart to sell, I love the geometric pattern so much and it's a complete set, which you hardly ever see - milk jug and everything!


How seventies is this? More the Boy's kind of thing than mine, but I love the way the light shows through and the depth of orangey colour.

This looks really French to somehow, like it might have been uncovered in a dusty oak dresser in a chateau somewhere - and aren't the roses gorgeous? A gift to myself to cheer myself up as the weather's turned bitterly cold again. Where has that faint promise of Spring gone?


And last but not least, and not strictly new, but too dainty and Cath Kidston-y to pass by. More tea, vicar? and yes, I'm sticking out my little finger as I write, of course...

If you've not seen the shop, come on by - something might tickle your fancy! Or find me on Twitter for stock updates and more vintage-related loveliness.

[http://www.thisbutterflymind.blogspot.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin