Friday 1 January 2010

New Year's Resolutions 2010



Happy New Year, everyone!

My word for 2010? Creative. My resolutions?
  1. Eat well - this year, I plan to cook more often and more adventurously to feed my family and feast with my friends, bake cakes and eat fruit. I will treat my body well.
  2. Exercise regularly - pilates, running, swimming, cycling, because I know it makes me feel better in body, mind and soul.
  3. Sleep better - I am going to make time to wind down and relax before bed, and to make the bedroom cosy, luxurious, nuturing ... and soporific! And get a cat. Good for the stress levels, or so they say.
  4. Be crafty - I am going to treat Saturday mornings as craft time, I will sew, make lino prints, blog and write, paint, recycle and make stuff, take photos and do projects. And more craft courses needed in my life generally, too, I think (B, can I count you in?)
  5. Do It Myself - this is the year for renovations, bathroom and kitchen. Watch this space ...
[ Facebook readers - read this and more on my blog This Butterfly Mind. ]

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin