Wednesday 19 September 2012

House fever

The Boy and I are in the midst of selling the flat and buying a house, and are creeping slowly, ever so slowly towards getting some kind of date.

We are in limbo, and that's pretty weird.

I know worse things happen at sea and this is definitely under the category of 'my diamond shoes are too tight', but not knowing is making us a bit strung out.

Every time I think "This must be it", something unforeseen rears up in my path. It is currently Tree Preservation Orders and the mysteries of tree surgery. It was previously, as those of you who have been patiently listening to my laments already know (thanks guys! I O U 1 x shoulder-to-cry-on), Japanese Knotweed. In my more melodramatic moments I feel like Nature herself is against me (or, are we against her?).

So, Universe, I'm just putting it out there in a Noel Edmonds cosmic ordering stylee - I want my new house, please, and soon. I'm asking nicely, honest!

And until that day, I console myself with inspecting interior decor mags and passionately Pinterest-ing.


Bring it on! I think I'm ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin